Published: August 20, 2012
We want to know what you think of our services
- Do you have a question or comment about health services at one of our hospital sites or Solihull Community services?
- Do you need confidential advice, information or support?
- Do you want to make a complaint?
Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) provide free, informal, confidential help and advice for patients, carers and their families.
- Help you get the information you need about our services
- Listen and respond to suggestions, concerns or queries
- Listen to any problems you may have in relation to your healthcare or with their consent, on behalf of a loved one
- Sort out problems quickly in an informal friendly manner
We will always ask for your permission before personal information is discussed with others. We can also talk to staff and management on your behalf.
We are continually working to improve the way our patient services operate. This ensures we receive feedback as effectively as possible, so that as a result we can provide the best treatment and the shortest waiting times possible for our community.
If you would like to share your experiences of our Trust publically on an independent website, please visit the link below:
If you would like to share your experiences of our Trust privately, then please click one of the links below:
Please note that the contents of this form will not be encrypted upon submission. If you would prefer not to use this form to submit your information, please contact PALS.
Telephone: 0121 424 0808