Freedom of Information Request: 0204 2019/20
- Confirmation that Trust has used a Staff Bank solution in the last 24 months (as a pilot or procured commercial contract). If yes, please provide details such as the name of the solution, and what staff groups were covered. Yes, TempRE: Medics
Allocate Bank Staff: All other staff groups
- The type of staff bank solution the Trust currently has in place with the following detail (please provide answers to each of these points): Technology only 2a) The name of the Staff Bank solution (e.g. Litmus, Liaison, +Us, etc.) TempRE and Bank Staff 2b)The Staff Groups that the Bank solution covers All staff groups 2c) The procurement channel used (a framework like G-Cloud, H.T.E., CCS/CPP, SoftCat, etc.) Health Trust Europe’s Total Workforce Solutions Framework 2d) Whether the contract awarded was via a direct award or via a Tender route Direct award
- The spend and throughput (in hours) for each category covered (Medical & Dental, Nurses & Midwifery, AHP/HSS, Non-Medical Non Clinical (NMNC)) We do not routinely report the bank hours worked, the bank staff costs for the various staff groups are set out below:
|Total||Medical & Dental||Nurses & Midwifery||Qualified Scientific, therapeutic & technical staff||Support to Clinical Staff||Admin & Other Staff|
|WTE Month 12||2,034.8||124.5||617.1||86.5||880.4||326.4|
The costs above are for 2018/19, for information, the WTE (Whole-Time Equivalent) as recorded at March 2019 is included as an alternative way of looking at hours worked. WTE’s / hours worked may have changed month by during the years.
4. The name of the person(s) who are responsible for the management of the Staff Bank and their respective staff categories (if applicable) Vicky Race, Head of Temporary Staffing.
5. If the Trust is planning on procuring a Staff Bank Solution, how this will be procured and the name of the person(s) responsible for this Solution already in place.