Freedom of Information Request: 0363 2019/20
- What are your plans regarding procuring EPR functionality (either via an integrated EPR or departmental systems as best-of-breed) or PAS? All elements of EPR at QE site will be implemented across HGS Spring/Summer commencing 2020
In-house EPR development fully implemented at QE site
- Will you be procuring new EPR functionality or PAS in the next 2 years?
- What is the contract expiry date for your existing EPR and PAS services?PAS – contract expires 2022
EPR – Not Applicable as the in-house development will be sustained
- What are your plans regarding implementing ePMA functionality?HGS – Fully implemented across in-patients – plan to transition to standardised EPMA utilising in-house application aligned with EPR roll out above.
QEHB – Fully implemented across all settings
- What plans do you have for procuring other digital capability in the next 2 years?
Not Applicable – in-house developments support EPR