Freedom of Information Request: 0579 2019/20
Please can you provide me the following information in relation to your use of radiotherapy masks?
- Lead radiotherapy staff member in Mould room?
The Trust does hold the information you have requested, however we are withholding it as we consider it to be information that is protected under current data protection legislation. Section 40 (2) of the Freedom of Information Act allows organisations to withhold personal data where it is protected under the Data Protection Act.
- Current manufacturer of Radiotherapy Mask used?
- The Amount of thermoplastic masks used per year for:
Head – 193
Head & Neck – 482
Thorax – 0
Breast – 10
Abdominal – 72
- How much did the trust spend on thermoplastic masks in the last Financial year 17/18?
We do not hold this information in a way that allows us to separate the amount spent on thermoplastic masks from other similar immobilisation equipment
- Are the trust tied into a contract for thermoplastic masks?, if so who is this with and what is the duration of this contract ?
Yes, UHB has a 3 year contract with Oncology Imaging Systems that began in 2017, with the option to extend for a further 2 years.