Freedom of Information Request: 0631 2019/20
– I would like a list of all sites owned by the trust where patients may stay overnight.
– How many beds are there on each site?
– What is the training level of the most senior doctor who should be on site each night (e.g. FY1, FY2, ST1 etc)? If this varies between wards/departments, please provide details.
– In the past year, how many times has the most senior doctor on site/ward overnight been at a lower training level than this, and what was their training level on each occasion?
– In the past year, how many times has the most senior doctor on each site overnight been a locum? On how many occasions was that locum at a lower training level than specified as ideal by trust policy?
Please see attached document