Freedom of Information Request: 0690 2019/20
- The number of maternal deaths from 01/01/2015 to the most recent data available
- The name of the hospital and local authority. Please include the latitude and longitude of locations.
Heartlands Hospital, Birmingham City Council, 52.479057, -1.828028
Good Hope Hospital, Birmingham City Council, 52.566960, -1.813572
Solihull Hospital, Solihull Metropolitan Borough Council, 52.416496, -1.774792
- The age of the mothers at the time of death
|Age||No of mothers|
- Race and ethnicity of the mothers
- If possible: the underlying cause of death – direct and indirect
The Trust does hold this information however we consider that the medical information we hold about our deceased patients should be regarded as being confidential and therefore protected by the Common Law Duty Of Confidentiality. We are therefore withholding this information under Section 41 of the Freedom Of Information Act.