Freedom of Information Request: 0699 2019/20
- Does the hospital/hospitals treat chronic migraine?
- Total number of unique patients treated in the last 12 months for migraine
- Total number of unique chronic migraine patients treated in the last 12 months.
Both migraine and chronic migraine have the same diagnosis code hence it is the same as above
- Does the trust actively inject chronic migraine patients (as opposed to sending to another hospital for injections)?
Yes, the Trust actively injects chronic migraine patients
- Total number of chronic migraine patients treated in the last 12 months with the following:
- Botulinum Toxin (i.e. Botox, Dysport, Xeomin) – 0
- Ajovy (Fremanezumab) – 0
- Aimovig (Erenumab) – 4
- Emgality (Galcanezumab) – 0