Freedom of Information Request: 0941 2020/21
We are withholding all information requested regarding Covid-19 related policies and procedures under Section 21 of the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (information already accessible).
This information is publically available on the Trust’s website, the search function allows for a keyword search; please see responses below for specific links.
I would be grateful if you could share with me:
- A copy of all SOPs/Policies that the organisation has in place for COVID-19
- A breakdown of patient pathways at the QEHB site in terms of COVID-19 for:
- Emergency theatre admissions
Please note maternity services are provided by Heartlands, Good Hope and Solihull Hospitals, not QEHB.
Pathway information can be found here:
- In late July NICE release a rapid guidance for elective care swabbing. I would be grateful if you could share a copy of the internal SOP/procedural document that Trust has introduced as a response to this.
Our internal SOP (named C135 Standard Operating Procedure for the pre-operative management of elective surgery patients during the COVID-19 Pandemic) based on NICE’s rapid guidance for elective care swabbing can be found in the ‘Downloads’ section of this page:
- A copy of the Trust Outbreak policy/procedure for COVID-19
Please visit the following link to view our Infection Prevention and Control Policies: