Published: July 10, 2012
Rapid Access provides a quick and early assessment for patients that may have suspected cancer. The service has been developed to ensure people with symptoms related to cancer receive the appropriate investigations and treatment from the necessary consultants.
See below for a selection of speciality services for patients with suspected cancer in specific areas:
- Colorectal (including rectal bleed sigmoidoscopy)
- Ear, Nose and Throat (head and neck)
- Haematuria (blood in urine)
- Hot joints – Solihull only
- Melanoma (skin cancer)
- Urology (prostrate cancer)
- Gastroenterology including endoscopy
- Haematology (blood)
- Gynaecology – excluding early pregnancy checks
- Breast area
The surgery can make referrals through ERS (Choose and Book) or emailing nhs.net or email@example.com
Rapid access staff will confirm the patient’s appointment by phone and letter.
Rapid Access line 0121 424 5000
Fax line: 0121 424 8954
The lines are open from 8.30 am to 6.00 pm, Monday to Friday.
We're improving the accessibility of our websites. If you can't access any content or if you would like to request information in another format, please view our accessibility statement.